It is currently 09 Dec 2018, 13:16
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Rescheduling GRE General Test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 5

Rescheduling GRE General Test [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2017, 12:46
Hi all,

I wanted to know if there is a deadline for rescheduling a GRE General Test (CAT) exam.

I found online that it's a $50 rescheduling fee, but it does not say when you have to decide whether or not you want to reschedule it by. My test in a few weeks and I think I should be good on time, but in the event I want to push it a few more weeks--when do I have to decide by? Could I reschedule a day or 2 before the exam itself, or will it charge me the entire balance if I wait that long?

Thanks for all your help
1 KUDOS received
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
GRE 1: Q167 V156
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 93

Kudos [?]: 1650 [1] , given: 396

CAT Tests
Re: Rescheduling GRE General Test [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2017, 14:26
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post

Rescheduling Your Test Registration

The policies for rescheduling your test registration are as follows.

• You must change your GRE® General Test registration no later than four days before your test date or your test fee will be forfeited. For example: the deadline to reschedule a Saturday appointment at a testing location in the United States is Tuesday.
  • The fee to reschedule your test registration is US$50.
  • Rescheduling is permitted in the same testing year (July 1–June 30).
  • If you do not reschedule your test registration as indicated above, your full test fee will be forfeited.
  • Testing fees and registrations are not exchangeable between the GRE® General Test and GRE® Subject Tests.

You can reschedule your test registration in one of two ways:

• online through your ETS Account
  • by calling, faxing or writing GRE® Services

If sending your request by mail or fax, be sure to include your name, date of birth, address, registration number, test date, preferred test center and new test date. You must also include the US$50 rescheduling fee. Requests sent by mail must be received no later than four full days prior to your scheduled test date.

Hope this helped.

Regards,

Sandy
If you found this post useful, please let me know by pressing the Kudos Button

Try our free Online GRE Test

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 5

Re: Rescheduling GRE General Test [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2017, 15:46
sandy wrote:

Rescheduling Your Test Registration

The policies for rescheduling your test registration are as follows.

• You must change your GRE® General Test registration no later than four days before your test date or your test fee will be forfeited. For example: the deadline to reschedule a Saturday appointment at a testing location in the United States is Tuesday.
  • The fee to reschedule your test registration is US$50.
  • Rescheduling is permitted in the same testing year (July 1–June 30).
  • If you do not reschedule your test registration as indicated above, your full test fee will be forfeited.
  • Testing fees and registrations are not exchangeable between the GRE® General Test and GRE® Subject Tests.

You can reschedule your test registration in one of two ways:

• online through your ETS Account
  • by calling, faxing or writing GRE® Services

If sending your request by mail or fax, be sure to include your name, date of birth, address, registration number, test date, preferred test center and new test date. You must also include the US$50 rescheduling fee. Requests sent by mail must be received no later than four full days prior to your scheduled test date.

Hope this helped.

Regards,

Thanks!
Re: Rescheduling GRE General Test   [#permalink] 07 Feb 2017, 15:46

Rescheduling GRE General Test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact