It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 10:33
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Please, evaluate my essay!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Please, evaluate my essay! [#permalink] New post 23 Sep 2016, 06:09
Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.

Today we are living in the age wheh we are surrouded by high tecnologies everywhere, it is simply impossible to imagine the human life without munerous gadgets, devices different trasport means. While the appearance of high technologies is assosiated with some complications, these techologies contributed a lot in the improvement of the humaty being. First of all, new technologies aided to make the communication process more comfortable, convinient and faster. People of 21th centure are able to commuincate with pace wich was not able to be achived by the people of antedated ages because of their benighted technologies. To send a letter to your friend living in faraway country requiered couple of days, weeks and sometimes even months, but to day all you need to communicate with person a is to call him or her by phone, via skype, or send a message by e-mail. Modern technologies also let you to exchange the information of different format like video, audio or graphics. It is very useful especially for bussinesses. Moreover, new technologies simplified the collection and processing of the data. For instance, modern students don't need to visit libraries to write a reprot or any other paper. The computer and the internet are enough to glean for the all information you need and present it in a good way with a help of various computer programms. Computer is usefull when you have a deal with difficult calculations, because it hepls to solve it with dispatch. Years ago such operation were incessant and sometimes were even impossible. There are a lot of problems, connected with a new technolgies, such are environmental problems, difficulties of usage of these technologies, but technologies are defenetly improved the live of humanity and made it more convinient.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Please, evaluate my essay! [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2017, 05:02
Nowadays, technology is a part and parcel of our life. I don't agree that it has made our life more complicated. Judicious use of technology is the need of the hour. Too much of everything is bad. If we start relying too much on technology, it may start causing complications to our life. Technology enables us to save our time as well as increase our efficiency. For example, washing machine, cars, refrigerator etc gives us comfort meanwhile saving lots of time and with very little or no involvement from our side. Life starts becoming complex when we too much rely upon them. Like frequently using cars for walkable distance, even when there is no urgency, only deteriorates our health. Technology has now made the whole world is connected through social media. One can instantly chat over social media, to a person sitting a thousand miles away from him. But being on social media is sometimes a feeling of the utopian world. We would always try to look jolly on social media, whether we are happy in reality or not. It detaches you from the truth. Thus it's the judicious use of technology which would make our life simpler and free from any possibility of complication.
Re: Please, evaluate my essay!   [#permalink] 25 Jun 2017, 05:02

Please, evaluate my essay!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact