It is currently 15 Nov 2018, 11:26
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

need review of my issue essay urgently.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

need review of my issue essay urgently. [#permalink] New post 23 Sep 2017, 20:09
topic:professor should spend more time outside the campus in the same field to gain knowledge of the field which will help students.

Faculty of any institution is its main asset.they are the brain of the whole institutional body and they are the main reasone for the performance of the students.invesment in the faculty is like indirectly investing in student.So,more exeperiance and eclectic span of knowledge of the faculty will be directly beneficial for students.So, Any profession requires knowledge in multiple dimensions of the field to improve.

The faculty of the institute are mostly associated with the theory of the subjects.Marojrity of time they are involved in lectures ,assignments and research.Thus they became inundated with the realtime problems ,needs and success of the field.They are having mostly only theoretical dimension of the field .By spending more time in the relevant field they enhances they knowledge and also comes close to the reality.BY doing so they are more to teach their student in more informative way by providing the pocket before providing the knowledge.It also helps them to think out of the curriculum of the field and have addition information relevant to field which helps them in their research.This activity also inspires them to innovate and solve the more complex problem of the field.

In any field Professors are the persons having most theoretical knowledge.they possess a reserved mind sets so by engaging in different kind of activity will eventually changes the mindset of the person.It enables them to think critically and analytically to the realtime problem.For example,professor of the machine design has the best theoretical knowledge of the field ,but when it engages in an industrial activity he develop certain skills regarding human resource ,time management and complexity of the field.this exeperiance of the faculty will certainly benifite the students .
However,They need to spend sufficient time to campus as well so that it becomes laborious for faculty to handle both things at a time.It also costs the focus and the dedication of the faculty toward his main task which is teaching.So at the cost of teaching it should not be done .

In conclusion,it is required for any faculty to engage in an activity related to their field but not at the cost of the qulity of the teaching.Doing this thing parallel to the teaching will be a great advantage for both of them students and faculties.
1 KUDOS received
Followers: 74

Kudos [?]: 973 [1] , given: 4482

CAT Tests
Re: need review of my issue essay urgently. [#permalink] New post 24 Sep 2017, 09:45
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Hi mpv,

you write well. However, you should stretch more your essay, giving more example in the first and second paragraph.

In fact, if you see at the bottom of my Essay guide you have the link to examples on the ETS website: the essay graded 6 a far longer than your.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Get the 2 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

Re: need review of my issue essay urgently.   [#permalink] 24 Sep 2017, 09:45

need review of my issue essay urgently.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact