It is currently 24 Oct 2020, 12:03
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

I'm panicking over my prep. Need some help

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

I'm panicking over my prep. Need some help [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2020, 11:36
I've been prepping for the GRE since the past month now. For quants I've done Manhattan 5lb and Kaplan online resources and for verbal I've been doing Kaplan. For vocab I am doing Normal Lewis and I am still struggling with the verbal section. The same with Quants. I have given two mock tests and I've scored a 305 (160Q,145V) in ETS PowerPrep 1 and a 303 (158Q,145V) in Kaplan. These scores are real low for 1 month prep and its downright very disappointing and its really kind of ruins the whole vibe for me to study. I've got my test on 8th of October and I am really confused what to do and how do I go about increasing my test score. If I could get some guidance. Thank you for the help!
Founder
Founder
Followers: 305

Kudos [?]: 3525 [0], given: 12608

CAT Tests
Re: I'm panicking over my prep. Need some help [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2020, 12:27
Expert's post
I think you do need to improve on every side

Quant - got through our book and take one area of content at time doing the relative practice

GRE Math book https://greprepclub.com/forum/gre-math- ... -2609.html

For verbal it depends a lot on your level to comprehend complex sentence and their meaning Here we do not have so much information

Vocab: use this list which contains the words in the official material https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Moreover use this link for the best FRE resources for the GRE https://greprepclub.com/forum/free-gre- ... 18796.html

Ask if you do need further assistance

Regards

Do you want all the GRE Prep Club resources at a glance (sort of ) ?? Look at GRE Prep Club Official LinkTree page

Do you want all the GRE Prep Club FREE resources in one spot ?? Look at Free GRE Materials - Where to get it!! (2020]

Do you want to know the GRE score in the Top 25 BS in 7 continents ?? Look at here The GRE average score at Top 25 Business Schools 2020 Ed.

Need Practice 20 Free GRE Quant Tests available for free with 20 Kudos

GRE Prep Club Members of the Month: Each member of the month will get three months free access of GRE Prep Club tests.

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: I'm panicking over my prep. Need some help [#permalink] New post 01 Oct 2020, 06:11
Exam anxiety is the experience of feeling an intense moment of fear or panic before and/or during an exam or assessment. Students with either high or low anxiety can respond to tests in different ways. But research shows that managing anxiety effectively can actually help with exam performance. Good health, low stress, and calmed nerves are often closely related. Nutrition is a key factor in keeping good health and managing stress and anxiety. The thoughts involved in exam anxiety usually include negative thinking about performance (also known as worry) and/or the physical reaction to thinking about the upcoming exam: “I’m going to fail”, “I quit”, “My heart is leaping out of my chest and I can’t focus.” So, to be confident you much have adequate yet accurate knowledge of the examination and spoto.infocan help you out clearing your exam easily with their training techniques and test papers. Confidence is the best accessory one can wear before attempting any exam.
Re: I'm panicking over my prep. Need some help   [#permalink] 01 Oct 2020, 06:11

I'm panicking over my prep. Need some help

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact