It is currently 10 Dec 2017, 23:22
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Hello Need some information on good training for GRE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 03 May 2016, 23:35
Hello friends
I am Karan Atreya.
I need some help on the below points:

I wanted to know if colleges have started accepting GRE scores for MBA admission also?

Second would like to know a good training program for GRE?

Which training would be the best for GRE preparation from scratch?

I am having around 5.8 years of work experience, and I have not been successful in GMAT. Recently I found out that colleges have started accepting GRE scores also, so would like to do a thorough preparation on the same. Hence can someone suggest me good training program right from basics?

Thanks & Regards,
Karan Atreya
CEO
CEO
GRE 1: 323 Q167 V156
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 49

Kudos [?]: 831 [0], given: 143

Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 04 May 2016, 16:40
Expert's post
Hi Karan,

I wanted to know if colleges have started accepting GRE scores for MBA admission also?

In this link you would find the list of MBA programs that accept GRE Scores. However it is highly recommended that you check with the program to verify if they extend the GRE benefit to all courses or only a few.

https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general ... /programs/

It is hard to find a good training program without knowing your current level. While there are a large number of online and classroom options available. I would highly recommend that you go through the following forums.

best-gre-courses-10/

best-gre-books-7/

I think this following post should be helpful:
3-month-plan-to-ace-the-gre-9.html

Best of luck

Sandy
If you found this post useful, please let me know by pressing the Kudos Button

Try our free Online GRE Test

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 19 May 2016, 03:53
Hi Karan, Good luck. Yes, Some Universities are accepting GRE Score for MBA.
There are many GRE Online Coaching institutes offering Fast track batches as well. All the Best and Concentrate more on GRE Vocabulary and GRE Word list.

Regards,
Saya,
Trainer at GREedge,Chennai.

Improvise Adapt and Overcome

Intern
Intern
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 20 May 2016, 03:44
karan1988 wrote:
Hello friends
I am Karan Atreya.
I need some help on the below points:

I am having around 5.8 years of work experience, and I have not been successful in GMAT. Recently I found out that colleges have started accepting GRE scores also, so would like to do a thorough preparation on the same. Hence can someone suggest me good training program right from basics?

Thanks & Regards,
Karan Atreya

Hi Karan,

You can try Galvanize Test Prep GRE Online Course. I bought tat course and got 338 in my GRE test. I have a discount code for the course. Please let me know if you want to buy.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2016, 07:00
Hi Karan,
You can search on Google for "Varsity Tutors GRE Practice Tests". Varsity Tutors Learning Tools offers free online practice questions that can be a good fit for you as you prep for the GRE.
There are more than 690 practice tests across the GRE Verbal and GRE Math sections. The tests include full explanations and solutions.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 68

Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 07 Jun 2017, 16:46
VTebooks wrote:
Hi Karan,
You can search on Google for "Varsity Tutors GRE Practice Tests". Varsity Tutors Learning Tools offers free online practice questions that can be a good fit for you as you prep for the GRE.
There are more than 690 practice tests across the GRE Verbal and GRE Math sections. The tests include full explanations and solutions.

Wait, did I read that correctly? There are 690 practice tests for GRE Verbal and GRE Math section for Varsity? Can I get a link or more information or both? Thanks!
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 0

Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE [#permalink] New post 08 Jun 2017, 05:19
This post received
KUDOS
Free GRE prep book here, https://www.varsitytutors.com/books
Free GRE practice problems here, https://www.varsitytutors.com/gre-practice-tests
Re: Hello Need some information on good training for GRE   [#permalink] 08 Jun 2017, 05:19

Hello Need some information on good training for GRE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Moderators

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms of Use| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact