It is currently 12 Nov 2018, 16:18
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2017, 11:37
Please help urgently! I'm trying to make the Jan Round 2 deadline for 2018 MBA Admissions. Now the schools I'm looking to apply to have asked me to apply but consider retaking the GRE within 1.5 months at the latest. That's a very short time considering I haven't studied for the exam since July 2017. and it's December now. My current score is 153Q, 158V. I took the test last year and I studied for probably 5-6 months before taking. I'm about maxed out of the GRE. but I have no choice but to try to score higher for the kind of schools I'm interested in (Duke, Emory, Georgetown and maybe even Wharton).

I obviously need a private tutoring to complement my own personal study. What test prep agencies out there have the best private tutors who can help me increase my score in only a month? Does anyone have a 1-month study plan they can suggest? Thanks a lot.
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 107 [1] , given: 78

Re: GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2017, 12:44
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
I would suggest you try GMATNinja - he does both GMAT and GRE

http://www.gmatninja.com/best-denver-co ... gre-tutor/

Founder of GRE Prep Club

New Project - 20 Free GRE Quant Tests

Intern
Intern

Re: GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH [#permalink] New post 15 Dec 2017, 09:56
Okay. thank you...have you used them before? Or do you know any one who has? I need at least 9 point increase in both sections.
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 107 [1] , given: 78

Re: GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH [#permalink] New post 15 Dec 2017, 10:04
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Yes, Charles is the resident GMAT Club Verbal expert and while I have not used him for my studying, I have seen him talk plenty and talked to him plenty - very nice and capable guy.
You can see him in action here: https://www.youtube.com/user/gmatclub

(He is discussing GMAT topics because he is on the GMAT Club but he does both GMAT and GRE)

Founder of GRE Prep Club

New Project - 20 Free GRE Quant Tests

Intern
Intern

Re: GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2017, 08:20
So, I checked them out. They seem great! Only problem is I can't afford them. I currently work pro-bono...Is there any other person or company you could suggest, pls?
Followers: 74

Kudos [?]: 965 [0], given: 4466

CAT Tests
Re: GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH [#permalink] New post 21 Dec 2017, 08:54
Expert's post
They are the best out there value for money.

Other companies are more or less on that level, they ask you. Generally more.

Regards

Get the 2 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

Re: GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH   [#permalink] 21 Dec 2017, 08:54

GRE PRIVATE TUTOR NEEDED TO INCREASE SCORE IN 1 MONTH

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Moderators

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact