It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 21:44
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

GRE prep club test questions-Discussion

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 5

GRE prep club test questions-Discussion [#permalink] New post 01 May 2018, 07:14
Hello @carcass @sandy
Are GRE Prep club test questions discussed in the main forum?
If so, where can i find that.
Followers: 77

Kudos [?]: 1048 [0], given: 4690

CAT Tests
Re: GRE prep club test questions-Discussion [#permalink] New post 01 May 2018, 08:25
Expert's post
Every question goes in the right subforum.

For instance, quantitative compariosn question goes under Quant section > Quantitative comparison question https://greprepclub.com/forum/quantitat ... stions-20/

Multiple answer choices - more than one answer as well https://greprepclub.com/forum/multiple- ... hoices-22/

Same for verbal. and so forth

The rules of the board are here https://greprepclub.com/forum/rules-for ... -1083.html

Hope this helps.

Regards

Get the 2 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 5

Re: GRE prep club test questions-Discussion [#permalink] New post 01 May 2018, 11:45
Carcass
I just completed the GRE prepclub Verbal test. While reviewing the questions I could not find the forum discussion link in the page. So, I copied initial part of the respective sentence and then searched it in the club's search tab. Guess what I could not the find the question in the forum.
Posting the question here
While she was unfailing ________ to her superiors, such slavish obedience and unquestioning sycophancy never helped her ascend beyond the role of a lackey.
Just wanted to know whether this question is already posted in the forum but I could not find it or this question has not been posted yet.
Re: GRE prep club test questions-Discussion   [#permalink] 01 May 2018, 11:45

GRE prep club test questions-Discussion

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact