It is currently 09 Dec 2018, 22:07
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

GRE PERCENTILE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 4

GRE PERCENTILE [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2017, 22:09
This post received
KUDOS
hi
can some one suggest when i can expect my percentile score.is it after i end up my exam or i'll get it with the score card?

thnx
Followers: 76

Kudos [?]: 1022 [0], given: 4624

CAT Tests
Re: GRE PERCENTILE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2017, 02:51
Expert's post
Quote:
After completing the computer-delivered GRE General Test, you will be given the opportunity to Report or Cancel your scores. If you choose Report Scores, you will see your unofficial scores for the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures at the test center. Because of the Analytical Writing essay scoring process, you will not be able to view your Analytical Writing score at the testing center.

Although you have the option to cancel your scores, consider very carefully before doing so because the score reporting choices available with the ScoreSelect® option allow you to report only the scores you feel reflect your personal best. If you cancel your scores, neither you nor any schools will ever see them and they will not be part of your reportable history. If you select to report your scores, you will view your unofficial scores on the screen and the score will become a part of your reportable history.

Your official scores will be available in your ETS Account and sent to your score recipients approximately 10–15 days after your test date.

From here https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/faq

Also, see our FAQ gre-study-guide-complete-faq-3412.html

regards

Get the 2 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

1 KUDOS received
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
GRE 1: Q167 V156
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 93

Kudos [?]: 1650 [1] , given: 396

CAT Tests
Re: GRE PERCENTILE [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2017, 09:24
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
gre99 wrote:
hi
can some one suggest when i can expect my percentile score.is it after i end up my exam or i'll get it with the score card?

thnx

Hey

You get the quant and Verbal raw scored immediately. You can use tables online to figure out your percentile. AWA scores come a couple of weeks later.

Regards,

Sandy
If you found this post useful, please let me know by pressing the Kudos Button

Try our free Online GRE Test

Re: GRE PERCENTILE   [#permalink] 08 Apr 2017, 09:24

GRE PERCENTILE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact