It is currently 17 Nov 2017, 22:21
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Are there any other books with a 'hard' gre section?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Are there any other books with a 'hard' gre section? [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2017, 12:36
I did the practice section at the end of the 5lb practice book by manhattan prep and loved it. i usually do an almost perfect on the first medium section of quant, guarenteeying a second hard section. Unfortunately the hard question requires a lot more focus, quick response, quicker commitment and is a different beast from the first section. I ended up finishing the first section 7 minutes beforehand getting 18/20 questions and on the second section spent too much time on one problem I should have just skipped.

Where can I get more 'hard' question section prep throughouth the prep books? Already did Barrons 6 GRE full practice tests untimed
Followers: 34

Kudos [?]: 344 [0], given: 1343

Re: Are there any other books with a 'hard' gre section? [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2017, 02:53
Expert's post
Soon we are going to create a directory with the most difficult questions from various GRE books.

Meanwhile, see the sticky posts under quant section. You do have a lot of questions to study.

Regards

Get the 17 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: Are there any other books with a 'hard' gre section? [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2017, 06:26
Carcass wrote:
Soon we are going to create a directory with the most difficult questions from various GRE books.

Meanwhile, see the sticky posts under quant section. You do have a lot of questions to study.

Regards

im saying tho if i pass the first 'medium' difficulty section and the test adapts a 'hard' second section are there any books that SPEICFICIALLY have those hard sections as sample tests? Because the time and focus constraints are different in both those situations
Re: Are there any other books with a 'hard' gre section?   [#permalink] 31 Mar 2017, 06:26

Are there any other books with a 'hard' gre section?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Moderators

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Terms of Use| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact