It is currently 19 Jan 2017, 15:28
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

The question of (i) _ in photography has lately become nontr

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 94 [0], given: 573

The question of (i) _ in photography has lately become nontr [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2017, 03:30
Expert's post
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

5% (low)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions

The question of (i) _________ in photography has lately become nontrivial. Prices for vintage prints (those made by a photographer soon after he or she made the negative) so drastically (ii) _________ in the 1990s that one of these photographs might fetch a hundred times as much as a nonvintage print of the same image. It was perhaps only a matter of time before someone took advantage of the (iii) ________ to peddle newly created "vintage" prints for profit.

Blank (i) Blank (ii) Blank (iii)
(A) forgery (D) ballooned (G) discrepancy
(B) influence (E) weakened (H) ambiguity
(C) style (F) varied (I) duplicity

[Reveal] Spoiler: OA
A,D, and G

Get the 17 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 94 [0], given: 573

Re: The question of (i) _ in photography has lately become nontr [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2017, 09:15
Expert's post
Explanation

Prices for vintage prints drastically increased or sky-rocketed in the 1990s. Someone before or after would take advantage of this to gain money. So the question of forgery prints is foolish, because the are NOT indeed real vintage.

A, D and G are the correct answers

Get the 17 FREE GREPrepclub Tests

Re: The question of (i) _ in photography has lately become nontr   [#permalink] 12 Jan 2017, 09:15

The question of (i) _ in photography has lately become nontr

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact