It is currently 30 Mar 2017, 14:39
My Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 4

? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management? [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2015, 20:14
I am a chemical engineer (NIT, R 2012 batch) working as deputy manager (process) in a cement plant for last 3 yrs.
I will be writing GRE next week and would like to know more about master in industrial management in US as I believe this course to be a logical extension of my present job profile.
It would be great if you could tell me a bit about the course or some of the best schools offering this course so that I can explore them.
Thanks in advance.
1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP
GRE 1: 323 Q167 V156
WE: Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 27

Kudos [?]: 472 [1] , given: 102

Re: ? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management? [#permalink] New post 15 Nov 2015, 08:16
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
AtulPgre wrote:
I am a chemical engineer (NIT, R 2012 batch) working as deputy manager (process) in a cement plant for last 3 yrs.
I will be writing GRE next week and would like to know more about master in industrial management in US as I believe this course to be a logical extension of my present job profile.
It would be great if you could tell me a bit about the course or some of the best schools offering this course so that I can explore them.
Thanks in advance.

Hi AtulPgre,

If you wish to make a purely ranking based choice for your MS then you could take a look at the global rankings by US News. Here is a link. However if you have a particular research area in mind then you need to filter our colleges by looking in depth at their departmental profiles. You could use the ranking table to get an initial set of colleges then use departmental profiles to prune the list.

Best of Luck,
Regards

Sandy
If you found this post useful, please let me know by pressing the Kudos Button

Try our free Online GRE Test

GRE Instructor
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: ? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management? [#permalink] New post 18 Dec 2015, 03:59
Expert's post
Hi

Were your queries regarding colleges resolved? If you're still looking for advice on the same, you may attend a free webinar on Grad School admissions conducted by our expert Ms krithika, who has done a double masters from Uni of Michigan Ann Arbor in Automobile and worked with the grad school committee. It is being conducted on Sunday, 20th December, 2015 at 3 PM Indian Standard Time.

We conduct such webinars on a regular basis so in case you need any assistance and to get the webinar link, please drop an email to gre@thinkandlearn.in

Regards
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: ? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management? [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2016, 22:06
Purdue has a strong engineering department.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 3

Re: ? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management? [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2016, 03:00
University of Central Florida, San Jose State University, Montana State University, can be better option for MS in industrial management. But again it depends on your GRE score. Every university has different score requirement for particular course.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: ? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management? [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2016, 22:28
Find the 5 MS Universities which offers Masters in Industrial Management:

Georgia Institute Of Technology
Stanford University
University Of California-Berkeley
University Of Michigan
Purdue University

Improvise Adapt and Overcome

Re: ? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management?   [#permalink] 20 Nov 2016, 22:28

? best US universities for Master in Industrial Management?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: Moderators

GRE Prep Club Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GRE Prep Club Rules| Contact